<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Due to certain unforeseen circumstances,
I am not going to the course with Debbie and Soap on the 26th.
The most stupid reason for it is:
Due to the overwhelming response from the applicants,
the HQ is limiting to only 2 cadets PER SCHOOL.
So, I am the extra one.
We let the teacher choose for us,
and of course, Ms Ho would naturally choose Soap and Debbie.
The other thing that I find it even more stupid was:
The other applicants not chosen for the 54th intake,
would AUTOMATICALLY be in the 55th intake next year in March.
It's like hello?
I am not going for the 55th one.
Who's so dumb to apply for 2.5 weeks of leave
from school just to attend the course?
And my mother disapproved it (as expected, of course)
So, I'm not going to be a CLT in the end.
And that makes me extremely free for the rest of the holidays.
I rejected the proposal of my mother to go
on a holiday with her and Dad.
So there's practically nothing for me to do,
other than practising the piano, watching dvds and rot.


Maybe I'm going back on the 27th .